Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

A flock of....Ducks

     Last summer Gigi and I would go to Scott Stell Park to walk around the pond and to feed the ducks. We take a bag of bread for the ducks and some lunch. There are about four picnic tables by the pond, two of which are under a shelter. Being that our summers are very humid and hot, Gigi and I usually sit under the shelter and we have been pretty lucky that we get a breeze. As we eat our lunch, I am tearing up the bread for the ducks. When we first went out to Scott Stell, Gigi wasn't so crazy about the ducks, but after the second and third visit she had no problem with them. We have to bring umbrellas with us because even though we wear sunscreen, the umbrellas are added protection. This year is going to be no different. I have already told her that we will be going soon and she keeps asking when we are going. Tomorrow sounds like we might start our adventure at the park.

This bunch  was real fasinated with Gig
Our little dancer

2 comments: