Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Self awareness

      While the world has been dealing with Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), I’ve been to be bit more conscious of what’s going on around me. Trying to make sure get things I need from the grocery store (when the store has the supplies). My trip that I had scheduled for this week had to be moved to another time. In the meantime, my daughter and I took advantage of the nice weather on Monday and today, Wednesday. It’s going to be photo heavy. 

Monday’s adventure was going to Oatland Island to see the wildlife that lived there. 
























We walked just over a mile and we had a good time. Not to many people out and about. We stayed home on Tuesday, but we did walk to get some exercise.

Today we ventured out and did a turtle painting. This what we did:







We had a great time and there were about five other people taking the class with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment