Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Late than never.....

About a month ago, Mom, Gigi, and I went to the Spring in the South. Overall it was nice, but cold and windy. In fact, all three of us got colds at different parts of the week that followed (and Mom had a bit of a tumble one night while making a outfit for my neice for the GA Day Parade, so she wasn't a happy camper at all). I didn't take any pictures from the inside because I had a little one that wanted to not only see everything, but touch and didn't want to stay near me at all. In a way,  I got a taste of what my mom went through with me and my two younger siblings. I did take various pictures while waiting on the trolley to come back to pick us up from the Trade Center. I wanted so badly to go to the Southern Women's Show the following weekend, but I still wasn't feeling my best.  
Stricking a pose.

Gigi wasn't to happy with the wind this particular day at all.

The illusion that the little one was holding the string of balloons. It was a very windy day.

River Street

River Street (view across from the Trade Center)


River Street

River Street

I don't know if you can tell she was getting a little impatient with waiting on the trolley to come pick us up.

On the trolley going back to the River Street side of Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment