I feel like I have been running in circles. When the time change came around, it took my daughter almost 3 weeks to get on her original sleeping schedule. She would wake up at 5 a.m. and go to bed around 6:30 at night. Now she is back to were she was before the time change (thank you, thank you). There are time when I feel that I am left out of a lot of things because of my job, not being able to have a sitter (there aren't a lot of people that I trust and the ones that I do, have lives/plans of their own), or not even get out on my own without having to worry. I know a few people would say, "Well if you were a little more careful when....," or "If you did this before....you might not be in the state your in now." Yes, I know there are things and situations I have put myself in that I can not correct now, but I have learned from them and there are things in my life that I CHOOSE to do. No one can tell me that if they were in my shoes, they would have done it differently or better. Everyone has to make mistakes to learn to make their own lives better. There are obsticales that are put in our lives to test us to see how strong we are and make sure that we can endure the next test.
I want to say that I am done with this rant, but I know I am not. It feels like I have a dam of emotion that needs to be released, but at the same time, if I say to much, I will hurt feelings or offend someone. So I will leave with this for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment